Over 70 prospective students gathered this past Friday and Saturday for MBA Connect weekend! The Graduate Admissions team welcomed individuals interested in both the full-time and part-time programs, to share more about what makes Questrom such a great community. In order to provide the full picture of life as a Questrom MBA student, a mix of current students, faculty, and alumni joined the various events across the two days, which included:
- Strategy and Innovation mock class and case discussion
- Student life panel with 2nd year MBA students
- Conversation with Dean Ken Freeman
- Lunch with current students, advisors, and faculty
- Career workshop and alumni panel
- Receptions for current and prospective students to mingle and unwind
Highlights from the weekend included Dean Freeman reminding all that the two most important words in business are “thank you;” an unfiltered student panel discussion around academic work, school/life balance, jobs and internships, and club activities; and many different opportunities for visitors to connect with individual students and future classmates. Everyone seemed to have a fun time, and we hope to see you next year!